Motivate Nutrition delivers you practical solutions for your particular health needs. You can trust that our professional nutrition services are evidence based to provide you with the most up to date advice and support.
Amongst the wide range of general nutrition specialties offered, Renee has a particular interest in Diabetes, especially Type 1 Diabetes and insulin pump therapy. This is a result of many years of experience in this area through her role as a Diabetes Dietitian in Diabetes services such as Westmead Hospital & Nepean Hospital.
What is general nutrition?
There are many reasons why people work together with a Dietitian for a general or clinical nutrition issue. Here are some examples of why people have come along to see us for advice and support:
- Tried many times to lose weight
- Need extra motivation
- Meal planning & innovative ideas for meals or snacks
- Confused by “fad” diets and medical myths
- Label reading and carbohydrate counting
- Newly diagnosed nutrition related medical condition e.g Coeliac disease
- Time management & meal preparation for shiftworkers
- Health promotion in the workplace
Our general nutrition specialty areas
- Weight management (weight loss or weight gain)
- Diabetes – Type 1 and Type 2
- Gestational diabetes
- Insulin resistance
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- High cholesterol & Cardiovascular health
- Bariatric surgery e.g Gastric sleeve / By-Pass
- Prenatal and pregnancy nutrition
- Shift work lifestyle
- Healthy lifestyle nutrition
- Vegetarian / Vegan
- Coeliac disease
- Digestive health e.g IBS,
Services we can offer you
- Presentations & Workshops (community groups, school & corporate)
- Presentations can be held at your chosen venue, please enquire HERE for more details
Make Quick Contact
For all other more detailed enquiries and appointments please visit our contact page
Motivate nutrition provides services within Western Sydney. We welcome the opportunity to work together with you, so you can thrive on the benefits of improved health through nutrition.